Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Welcome Back

PHOTOS


I chose this photo because it creates an intriguing and mysterious look to the viewer, wanting to know more about what is happening. 


I chose this photo because you can see Clinton’s eager enjoyment, as well as the people around her. This photo was captured at just the right moment.


I chose this photo because you see the mans dominance, and I found the repetition of the men all dressed the same very interesting.

SONG


I chose Adele’s Water Under the Bridge as the song of 2106. I chose his because I feel like Adele was very popular this year. A lot of people already knew who she was, and with the release of her new songs, it increased her popularity. I also personally like this song, and think it has good message behind the lyrics.

MOVIE


I think Zootopia was the movie of the year. I think this because it has a good underlying message. It teaches that you can be whoever you want, no matter what others say about you. Although this is an animated movie, it is a sweet story for any age to watch.

NEWS STORY


I think the most important news story this year was the Orlando shooting at Pulse Nightclub. I chose this because I feel like everyone heard about this. Even myself included, and I do not stay very up to date with events occurring in our country. With a man open firing, and killing at least 50 people, that made many heads turn, want to help, and wonder.

PERSON


Donald Trump was the most important person of the year. Everyone knew about him, everyone talked about him. Being one of the final candidates in the presidential election, and our soon to be president, he’s important. There was and probably still is, much controversy about him and his position in our country.

SPORTS STORY


The Chicago Cubs winning the World Series. Again, I am not into sports, but this was something that caught my attention. Everyone was going crazy the night of the game, posting everywhere. Then I did some research to find that the Cubs have not won in 108 years wow... That is pretty insane. So, now I understand why this was such a MAJOR win for them.


WINTER BREAK

1. Something I will remember that happened over my break was hanging out with my friends. I have the friend group with 10 people, and it is very hard to coordinate a day when we can all be together. Luckily, we were all able to hang out on the day we got out of school. We had a sleepover and did fun stuff together. It was a good night.

2. My resolutions for 2017 are probably the same as most years, and most people. Be healthier and get more stuff done. Elaborated: eat healthier foods and workout more often. Also, trying to not procrastinate work and just get it done with.

3. In 2017, I am looking forward to the fun times with my friends, finishing freshman year, and hopefully accomplishing those resolutions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment