Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Front Pages of the World (Newspaper Design Intro)

1. My favorite newspaper front page is The Birmingham News. I like this newspaper because of the simplistic design. It has white space for your eye to rest from all the text.

2. My favorite headline from the newspaper is “The Fight to Make it Out Alive”. I am interested in this headline because it makes you want to read the story, and find out what "the fight" was.

3. There are 7 stories on the front page.

4. All newspapers have the newspaper name, a dominant story and relating photo, along with multiple headlines and story introductions. I also noticed most of them have a sidebar with text.

5. The font packages and layout of the newspapers are what I notice as the biggest difference between them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment