Monday, October 24, 2016

Warm Up

1. As I looked through these photos, I could feel the pain and struggle they were both feeling, but at the same time the great amount of love they shared together. 

2. After looking at these photos, I think this comment means that even though she was diagnosed with cancer, it did not define them. They could still share happy memories and love together that was not captured on camera. Even though most of the photos show pain.

3. If I was in this situation I do not think I could capture photos like this. These photos have such a powerful feeling portrayed in them, and if I was in this position I don't think I could be taking photos. 

4. If I could write a letter to Angelo, I would tell him that he captured the end of his wife's life beautifully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment