Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Great Black and White Photographers: Part 3

1. The scenery in the photos really captured my eye. I thought it was interesting how he could make something so simple look so intriguing. 
Image result for ansel adams tree
 
















I see the sun rising on a chilly spring day. I see the morning dew on the grass.
I smell the fresh cold air. The air that I, and everything around me breathes in.
I hear the birds chirping as the sun warms the Earth. Their quiet pecks echoing around me.
I taste the rich air. It's very cold.
I feel the breeze against my cheek. I feel the sun warming my body.Image result for ansel adams lake

I see a vast expanse of land. Land with enormous mountains and flat plains.
I smell the fresh pine trees on a winter day.
I hear the quiet rush of water. It calms the atmosphere.
I taste the humidity in the air.
I feel the chill brush against my body. It sends a cold rush throughout me.

3. I think we should create posters to show the class our photographers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment