Monday, March 20, 2017

Sensory Overload

1. I think this statement is very true in the age we are in now. I agree with this statement because I think now we focus so much attention on what we buy, what we have, and what we do with it. This makes me feel that in my photography, I should be focusing more on objects associated with the subject than the space surrounding them.

2. Yes, I would want to visit this place because it seems like you would be able to gain a very different and new experience.

3. I think it would be interesting to be a child of someone who worked here. Mainly because you would meet so many different people, and see fascinating objects on the daily.

4. My favorite photo is a lady sitting at a desk in a stuffed animal shop. All the animals surrounding her are so colorful, and she looks very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment